Internet Marketing’s biggest advantage is in the ability for companies to track & adjust campaigns on an ongoing basis. We evaluate each campaign through tracking online consumer behavior trends, and adjusting our client’s internet marketing plan on a quarterly basis. Our tracking includes collecting data and plugging it into a matrix for evaluating plan effectiveness from the identification of consumer audience to the implementation of the business plan. Some key elements in tracking include, but are not limited to:
- Website Traffic.
- Demographic Interest (Target Audience)
- Geographic Interest (Target Audience)
- Network Expansion (Campaign Effectiveneess/ Appreciation)
- Individual Campaign Engagement Reviews (based on users reading campaigns).
- Competitor Marketing Analysis & Expansion Review.
- New industry research on client’s industry.
- Introduction of new technologies in Internet Marketing.
* DPS utilizes consumer behavior trends to regularly improve campaign strategy.
For more information, please contact us »